Best Friends or Worst Enemies!
So Savanna and Clark love each other- they really do but they also seem like they hate each other sometimes too. It seems like lately they either are loving on each other or they are screaming at, hitting or annoying each other! The last week seems worse than normal and I have to be honest that it is wearing on me a bit. I have tried time outs, separating them and making them play away from each other, consequences, saying sorry and hugs and kisses, Jesus isn't happy when he sees this (which I don't know if that is the best option) and it doesn't seem like I have noticed much improvement. Anyone else have this problem? Any suggestions? I did have a friend tell me last week that with her two girls she will take their "sisterhood" away for a couple hours and this seems to work. They get sad and really want to become sisters again! I know that fighting between siblings is normal but I don't like feeling like our home is contentious. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! And I'll try to have TC fix our blog so you are getting updates and will actually see this post!


1 comments:
I always like the reward system.
Maybe a chart that they can put on a sticker for the day if they don't fight and if they earn so many stickers they earn a date with Daddy or favorite dessert or new toy or movie. ETC.
Post a Comment