Happy Father's Day!
Here's a belated happy father's day to TC who is such a wonderful dad. I am so grateful to him for being such a great dad to our kids and spending quality time with them. He works so hard for our family. I am also so grateful to my father and everything that he has done for me in my life. He is a worthy priesthood holder, a hard worker, and a good example to me. My father in law is also a great dad and a great example to me. TC seemed to have a good father's day. I made him breakfast in bed, we got him some shorts since he needed a pair and a couple of cards. We went to church and spent the rest of the day hanging out as a family, skyping with TC's family and eating one of TC's favorite meals-chicken tetrazzini. It was a nice day. Sorry again for no pictures. I'm sending in my camera this week to be fixed. I have been able to take pictures with it on and off but it will not let me take any off the camera. Not sure what is wrong with it.


0 comments:
Post a Comment