Family Day
So now that TC works 10 hour shifts Tuesday-Friday and has Monday off we decided that we would try to do a fun family activity every Monday (preferably not super expensive though we may splurge and go to the zoo). So last night we went to the BYU Game Center and played a few games. TC rocks at the basketball and I am not too bad at skee-ball. We were able to collect enough tickets to get a couple prizes for Savanna. We got her two new "stickys" (she calls them this, they are otherwise known as sticky hands. She absolutely loves them! She was so excited when she saw we got some for her that she started yelling, "Sticky, sticky, sticky!"). We also got her two rubber bouncy balls. I am grateful for my wonderful family and the time I get to spend with them! Here are some pictures of our evening.
Savanna proudly saying "Sticky!" (I am not sure what I am doing!)


3 comments:
How fun! I'm excited to see you soon; it's ridiculous it's been so long, since we live twenty minutes apart! Savanna has grown so much I can't believe it!
What a fun family outing. I loved when Scott worked 4-10 hour shifts, then had Fridays off. It was soooo wonderful to have 3 day weekends together. :)
Oh what fun! I bet she was sooo excited to get more "Stickys!" And wow she totally looks like you in the picture of the 2 of you!
I miss you guys already!
Post a Comment