Update to Trip Plans
Hi, thanks to all of you that gave your advice on my question of postponing our trip. We have decided to postpone it and go at a later date. I am very disappointed about it but just feel too uneasy about it to go. We are definetely planning on going sometime soon though this really was the perfect time to go. In June we will be busy moving, then the end of July we are going to Montana/Washington with TC's family, then in October we are going to Alaska to see TC's sister and her family, Thanksgiving in Florida, and Christmas in Washington. SOO- either beginning of July, sometime in August or September. We will be come, Candace!! We want to see that cute little girl! Life is getting crazy and busy. I guess it always kind of has been but even more so. I am excited to get into our house but I really hate moving! We close June 1st so after that we will start getting our stuff together.


1 comments:
Are you going to post a picture of the house so we can see what it looks like?
Post a Comment