PIctures of the House
So several people have asked about posting pictures of the house we are moving into. I have been a little reluctant just because I don't want to give away where we live to the general public but I think that if it does not have the number on it and too much information it should be ok. So here they are! They are not the most spectacular pictures. They are from the inspection and the house listing but they will have to do for now. It is weird because it is just other people's furniture and stuff. I would feel like I am invading their privacy though these are the pictures they listed for anyone to see. Anyway, enjoy!








7 comments:
Love it! What a great house! I looked through all the pictures before reading that this is all the other people's stuff and I thought you were the most on-top-of-things person I've ever met! :)
What a beautiful house! I'm so excited for you guys to move in!
Looks great! Can't wait to see it with your touches!
I love it!!! Such a beautiful home!
Sweet we will come live with you :-)
wow that looks so cute! i'm excited for you guys! even though we'll miss you, that's exciting!
Yay! I'm excited to help you guys move in and decorate. :)
Post a Comment