Friday, May 15, 2009

Welcome Holland!

Our friends, Bryan and Aleta, had their baby girl this past Wednesday-May 13th. They named her-Holland Gwen. She weighed in at 7 lbs 9 ounces and is 20 inches long. We were able to visit them at the hospital and Savanna had a great time. She was so excited and kept saying "Baby, baby" over and over again. She even once called her, "My baby!" Holland is a cute, little girl and slept peacefully most of the time we were there. Congratulations, Aleta and Bryan! We know you will be great parents!

Here is a picture of Savanna meeting Holland. She is not paying too much attention to her here but that only lasted a few seconds. Of course it had to be when I was taking a picture of them.

3 comments:

Sarah F said...

That's so exciting! I hadn't heard until I read your blog so I'm glad you posted this! How sweet!

Apryl May said...

Aww cute!! I love the shirt Bryan is wearing, lol. I bet Savanna was saying "baby!" :)

Devin, Naomi and Spencer said...

Hey Ash, I'm so glad you posted this, we were just talking about this today, and I was going to cal you to see how she was doing. How is the how prep going. ARe you guys ready to move in? We miss you guys and hope to see you soon.