Clark is 5 months (this is a little late)
SO Clark is now 5 months as of September 6th so I'm a little late on this post but I wanted to still make sure I did an update. We are loving our cute little man!! Clark is a smiley, happy, baby and we are so happy to have him in our family. Clark still loves to eat and is now eating three solid meals a day (crazy I know but he is about 20 pounds). He loves to jump in his jumper and grabs everything within his reach. He laughs a lot now especially at Savanna. He thinks she is so funny! He also now can roll both ways! I have not fed him in the middle of the night for I think the past 9 days but he still has woken up every night once or twice but we have been able to give him the pacifier and he has fallen asleep pretty quickly. Hopefully he will stop doing that soon though we are grateful for the progress. We know Savanna spoiled us with her wonderful sleeping habits. Anyway, like I said we love our little guy and it is so fun to watch him grow!


4 comments:
Wow, he's gotten so big! Don't you love how the older sibling is so funny, but you're not? That was the case with us anyway. We tried so hard to get Kaytlin to laugh at that age (with little success) and Lexi could make her laugh all the time with no effort at all.
Yay for not feeding Clark in the middle of the night! Granted, you're probably not totally well rested with him still waking up, but I'm sure he'll get the hang of it soon! Be grateful you won't have another 5 months of night time feedings ;) that's what Holland did to me.
Looks like Jump On It was fun - we should go together sometime!
He is so cute and big!Where does time go:-) We need to get together sometime so we can meet this little guy! Love you!
He is really cute. His blue eyes are so pretty!
Post a Comment