Is summer really over?
The end of summer is usually marked for us by labor day when the pools close in our community. I can't believe it is already September and fall is around the corner. Though I do love fall! October, November and December are my favorite time of year. Anyway, we had a fun summer and in August TC had about a three week break in between his teaching at SLCC so it was nice to have hime around more. We were able to do some fun things. We totally took advantage of the $2 Tuesdays at Thanksgiving Point and went to the gardens, dinosaur museum and Farm Country. We also took a trip to the zoo-Savanna loved that! Anyway, I hope all of you had a great summer! Here are some pictures of our recent fun family activities.
Jump On It


5 comments:
Savanna is such a cutie! I love those last couple of pictures with the blue shirt on.
Cute pictures. Thanksgiving Point looks like a great place to have nearby. Can't believe how long Savanna's hair is getting. :)
It is fun to see the pictures--sounds like you guys have had some fun days together.
It's the orange time of year!!!! That makes me think of you. I learned how great orange could be from you and now I celebrate orange. Orange and fall are best friends.
Your kiddos are adorable and you look great. Love to see you having fun.
oh my goodness I haven't checked your blog in a while and i hardly recognize Savannah! She is so much older! and she is looking so pretty. I can't believe your baby is that old already too. How fun!
Post a Comment