Food poisoning and more fun!
So somehow I managed to get food poisoning at enrichment on Tuesday. They served Hawaiian haystacks and there were several batches and one of my friends who ate from the same batch as me got sick as well. I've only asked around to one other person who did not get sick because I have been feeling crummy and don't want it to get back to the person who made it and make them feel bad. But it has not been fun-I won't gross you out with any of the details. Anyway, I got sick on Wednesday and my friend got sick on Thursday. None of our kids or our husbands have gotten sick which seems to confirm to me more that I think it was food poisoning and not the stomach flu. Anyway, then on Friday I managed to chip my headlight and back up into our neighbor's back fence while pulling out of my garage (our garages are all in the back of our house so it is not as hard to do as you think!) The fence looks in pretty good condition. I still have to go over there though and tell them about it-just have not gotten a chance yet. My goodness! How was everyone else's week?


0 comments:
Post a Comment