Comparisons
So I know that many say not to compare your children but it is okay when it is not to their faces right? Anyway, I have noticed some similarities and differences between Savanna and Clark over this past year and thought I would document some things I've observed. I want to be able to remember what I've noticed about both of them when they were little. So here are some of my observations.
- Savanna is much more focused than Clark. Even as a baby she was able to concentrate on one thing for a longer period of time. His attention span is much shorter.
- Clark is more stubborn. He lets you know if you do something that he does not like. For example, he hates getting his face wiped and his diaper change. Savanna was a super mell0w baby. There was not much that would upset her.
- Clark is more emotional than Savanna. He gets excited and happier more easily than Savanna did as a baby. It is really easy to make him laugh. He also gets POed more easily than Savanna did. For example just take your time while making his food. You will see how mad he gets!
- Clark is fussier when he gets sick. Savanna really does not get fussy when she gets sick. She would never wake up in the middle of the night when she was sick and Clark will occasionally when he does not feel well.
- Savanna and Clark are both good eaters, good sleepers, and were little chunks as babies.
- Savanna and Clark both love a lot of one on one attention from TC and I.
- Savanna and Clark are both very affectionate.
- Savanna and Clark both love music but I noticed that it is even more close to Clark's heart than it was to Savanna as a baby.
- So yeah looking at this I would say that overall Savanna was an easier baby. But don't get me wrong I love Clark just as much! Clark was not difficult in his first year, I actually think he was quite good but I think Savanna was just a really easy baby. My mom used to joke with me and say, "Next time you will get a real baby!" TC and I have both observed that we think Savanna's personality is more like his and Clark's is more like mine. Anyway, I love both my little ones and it is so much fun to watch them grow and see how they are alike and different.


1 comments:
So cute. I love seeing the differences and similarities between my kids. I just wish at least one of them even remotely resembled me.... I guess I was just the oven.... :)
Post a Comment