Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Hard Days

So these last couple days have not been my best mommy days. I shouldn't complain but I will. First, Savanna embarrassed us in church when I was bringing her back into the chapel and instead of heading to our row she booked it onto the stand. I did not manage to catch her until she was completely across the stand. Then TC took her out and to the bathroom so I could play the organ and someone while on the toilet she managed to pee all over her underwear, tights, and the floor. So he had to take her home to change. Then I woke up Sunday night with this freaky pulsing sound in my ear. Seriously it scared me. SO I went to the doctor Monday morning. They checked out my ear and saw nothing wrong with it. They also did a hearing test and a pressure test and did not find anything wrong. They think I may just have irritated something when I cleaned out my ears on Sunday. Anyway, it stopped happening yesterday around noon so hopefully it will not happen again. Then Clark was really fussy yesterday because he has an ear infection. YES he has tubes and still managed to get an ear infection with this cold and he was just sick a little over a week ago. Anyway, today he is doing much better but I noticed blood coming out of his ears (it is normal when you have tubes for fluid to come out when you have an ear infection but not blood I guess). Anyway so I called the ear nose and throat doctor. They told me they needed me to bring him in and of course the only available time they have is 2:30 when both my kids are sleeping. So I have to wake them both up now. I thought about calling some friends to sit with Savanna but most of them have kids sleeping as well and I do not like to inconvenience anyone. Oh yeah and today at Wal Mart I got 2 gift cards which I did not have when I got home. I KNOW that I got all my bags but the cashier does not have them so they are looking at the tapes to see where they went. Anyway off to to wake my kids up and go to the doctor...ugh I hope we have a better day tomorrow. I will update later about Clark's ear. I'm kind of nervous but hopefully it is not real serious.

1 comments:

Tom and Ann Perry Family said...

Good to hear the Clark is doing okay. Crazy to hear that both ears are infected.
Hopefully Walmart found your gift cards.
I bet today is turning out better than yesterday.