- Me: "What are your babies' names?" Savanna: "Savanna and Clarka" (Baby Savanna was also born on December 22nd).
- (After getting lollipops at Harmon's) "Sometimes boys and girls want lollipops. Clark really wanted a lollipop. This lollipop is making my little guy happy."
- At Sam's Club with TC's sister, April. April: "What do you think I will name my baby when I have one?" Savanna: "Maybe you could name her Clarka?" April: "But I want her to have a different name that is not like yours and Clark's. Savanna: "Maybe you could name her Savanna?"
- "When I go to school I will hold Sadie's hand. I will make sure she does not get hit by a car and die." (Sadie is a good friend of Savanna's who is actually two months older but is quite a bit shorter than her. Savanna is always very protective of her and sometimes a bit bossy. I keep reminding her Sadie is older than her but it has not seem to sunk in yet."
- (While driving today and passing the elementary school) Savanna: "Mommy there's my school!" Me: "Yes if we are still living here you will go to that school. Do you want to go to school?" Savanna: "Yes and I will slide down the slide. But don't worry Mommy I will come back!"
- (While driving one day) "Mommy, you are my mom. I like that you take care of me. I love you mom!" (this stuff makes all the hard moments worth it)
- Me:"You are little but one day you will grow up and not be little." Savanna: "Yes but today I'm little."
- "We are getting medicine for Clark. He has sad ears. I do not have sad ears."
- (While outside working on the front yard with TC and a little girl passes by on her bike) Savanna: "Hi girlfriend!" The little girl says hi and keeps riding her bike. Savanna yells to her, "Hey come back! What's your name?" The little girl comes back and TC said they had a very mature conversation. Savanna asked her where she lived and a couple other questions. TC said it was really cute to watch.
I love this precious little girl!
3 comments:
SO cute! I love the Clarka and I love that she called someone girlfriend.
AW SO CUTE AND FUNNY! I love this post thanks for sharing! =))
So cute! :)
Post a Comment