Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

So here is a late Happy Father's Day wish to my awesome husband, TC, my wonderful dad, my great father-in-law and all the other wonderful fathers we know. I hope that TC had a good Father's Day. It started out with Savanna and I attempting to make a pancake breakfast for him to have in bed but I sort of destroyed the pancakes (I don't know what it is with me and pancakes. I have not made them that much and sometimes they do not turn out very well). TC loves cooking breakfast food so he came down and assisted in his breakfast. Then he opened the cards we got for him and his present-the game Boggle. The rest of the morning we just spent hanging out and getting ready for church. Then we went to church and I took Clark to Relief Society this week so TC was able to enjoy priesthood without any distractions. Clark is so funny in church. He wanders around saying hi to all the other kids and getting into things (We do not let him get out of the pew area during sacrament meeting and he is full of energy by the second and third meeting).Anyway, then I made chicken and dumplings for dinner, we talked to people on the phone and had a relaxing evening. I'm so grateful for TC! He really is an awesome husband and father. He has so much fun with the kids and they both adore their daddy. He works very hard so that I'm able to stay at home and raise our little ones. Even though I miss work sometimes and some days are hard being at home I'm very grateful for this blessing that is possible for me because of TC. I'm also grateful for my dad and his example of character and a worthy priesthood holder throughout all my childhood years. He also worked very hard for our family. I love you Dad! I'm also grateful to Tom, TC's dad, for his example to TC of a worthy priesthood holder and a hard worker. He is always there to give advice without judgement. Happy Father's Dad to all of you father's out there!

0 comments: