Visit from Grandma and Uncle James
We love having family come to visit and last week TC's mom was here for a week. She was here mainly to help April, TC's sister, move to a new place (still fairly close to us which we are happy about. Our kids love Aunt April! Clark even now says April.) but we still tried to see her as much as we could and help April. I didn't feel like I was much help to April with the kids always being around but TC was able to help more. Anyway, TC's mom is a really fun grandma and the kids loving having her around. Seriously she proved how much fun she is when she ran around playing "gym" with Savanna in the living room and had a picnic with her with pretend food. Then TC's brother came down for a little over a day and we were able to celebrate his birthday which was this past weekend by eating at the Olive Garden and having some cheesecake. So I didn't really take any great pictures but here are a few.


0 comments:
Post a Comment