Idaho Trip
So we had a fun weekend in Idaho this weekend. My cousin's son graduated from high school and we went up for his graduation. Congratulations Vincent! My parents flew into Salt Lake and I drove up with them and the kids on Wednesday and TC met up with us Friday night. He actually missed the graduation because it was on Thursday night. That was a bit of a bummer not to have him there but we are glad that he was at least able to come for some of the fun. We stayed in a hotel with my parents and Savanna had a wonderful time swimming in the pool. She swam three out of the four days we were there. We also went to the zoo, ate out and had a lot of yummy food and spent a day in Rexburg on Saturday. TC loved showing me the places he lived when he went to school there and we walked around BYU-Idaho and around the Rexburg temple. We also visited the sand dunes and had to eat at TC's favorite place, Gringo's and get yogurt at Mill Creek. We also were able to visit with TC's sister, her husband, and TC's brother. Sunday we headed back to Utah after church and lunch. It was a quick but nice trip. It is always fun to get away but also nice to get back home. The kids did really well on the trip as well. They were well behaved during the graduation and I did not have to take either of them out once. I did not take as many pictures as I would have liked and some of them are awful quality-I'm not sure why but here are a few nonetheless!


1 comments:
We're so glad you were able to come up and visit us, we had a blast! The picture of the temple is beautiful!
Post a Comment