Savanna Update-3.5 years
I can't believe Savanna is three and a half already! She is as close to three as she is to four. That is just crazy! Savanna is doing well and we love our little girl. She has tested my patience more this month with not listening as well and being more whiny. It is interesting how she will have several weeks where she is an angel and then a few weeks where she is not quite as good. She is not horrible to handle by any means just sometimes she just does not feel like listening to anything TC and I tell her to do. I'm not sure what triggers her to want to listen some days and not others but I would like to figure it out so I could have her listen well every day! (probably an unrealistic goal but worth a shot). Savanna finished up her gym class this past month. She will not take gym class again until the fall. She loves gym class and it was fun to see everything she learned in the last class. They do a little show for the parents and any one else who would like to come and it was really cute. Savanna is loving being able to be outside and will play outside any chance she can. So we have been swimming, going to the park, and working on the yard and the garden when we can. This past Monday she also went canoeing with TC which she was so excited about! Savanna is really getting into having friends more lately and it has been fun to watch her interact with others her age. This past month she also has gotten more into her babies (Savanna and Clarka) and takes quite good care of them. She feeds them, puts them down for naps, and bathes them. It was quite a couple of nights this past month when I've gone in to check on her before I go to sleep I have seen Savanna or Clarka sleeping beside her with a pillow and a blanket tucked around them. Savanna and Clark have also started playing more which is so fun to watch. She really loves her little brother. They love to chase each other, play hide and seek, and have picnics together in her room. Here are some of Savanna's favorite things at 3.5 years.
- Favorite color: Blue
- Favorite princess: Cinderella
- Favorite dinner: Spaghetti
- Favorite breakfast: Special K Strawberry cereal
- Favorite movie: Monster's Inc (This changes every couple of months)
- Favorite song: I'll make a man out of you (Mulan), Loser like Me (Glee-don't worry she does not watch Glee with us just listens to it-lol)
- Favorite activities: Puzzles, games, play doh, swimming, jumping, dancing, pretending, swinging on the swings at the park, reading books
- Me:"Our friends are coming over and we are going to feed them." Savanna:(chuckling) "We are not going to feed them. They are going to feed themselves." (Lol I love how literal kids are.)
- "Clark leave me alone. I need my space!"
- (To me after returning from the doctor) "Mommy did they fix your boobs?"
- (After she got her little stool for me while I was sitting at the table) Me:"Oh Savanna is this for my feet?" Savanna:"No it is for your bum."
- (After giving her a consequence for misbehaving) "Mommy, I do not like this consequence. I want my consequence to be no juice tomorrow."
- "I have a lot of friends don't I?"
- (When she woke up from her nap the other day I had my friend's blog up on the computer and there was a picture of her little girl wearing the same shirt that Savanna has.) Savanna:"Mommy that's me!" Me: "No that is my friend's daughter..." Savanna:"Then why is she wearing my shirt?"


1 comments:
This was really fun to read!
Post a Comment