Christmas and New Year's Recap
So I'm finally getting around to blogging about our Christmas. We had a great November and December and we are exhausted but now getting back into the routine of normal life. January is always a bit of a downer for me after all the holiday festivities but it is nice to be home again and American Idol starts in a couple of weeks! But I always say I don't have time to watch it...but I probably will get just as addicted as I always do. Anyway so after getting home from Hawaii and celebrating Savanna's birthday we were home for two days before we went and stayed with my family in their house in Utah for a little over a week. My cousin, his wife and their two kids were there also along with my brothers and my parents. We had a fun time all together and boy were my kids spoiled this Christmas! We headed down to my parent's on Christmas Eve. We spent some time at the mall that day and Savanna rode the train and the carousel. Then we had our traditional Christmas Eve dinner at Red Robin. After heading home we read the Christmas story, had the kids set out cookies and a letter to Santa, put them to bed and help my mom finish wrapping the presents she got for everyone. Christmas morning the kids really enjoyed opening up their presents and having pancakes for breakfast. We were not able to open up all of them though before TC and I had to head to our ward for church. I was playing the organ and accompanying several people for the Christmas program. After church we opened presents, the kids played and we enjoyed a nice roast beef dinner. The rest of the week was spent hanging out with family (TC had to work Tuesday-Thursday) hanging out as a family, going bowling, seeing the lights at Temple Square, going to Jump On It, and to the movies and the mall. For New Year's our little family went a place called Hollywood Connection and the kids had a great time riding rides, going roller skating, playing games, and going mini golf. That night we hung out with some friends and played games and then TC's brother was here and we spent the rest of the evening with him. We always love being with family! I hope all of you had a Merry Christmas and will have a Happy New Year!


0 comments:
Post a Comment