Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Anniversary weekend!

TC and I celebrated our 9 year wedding anniversary this past Wednesday! Can't believe it's been that long but at the same time I can't remember what it's like not to be married. I'm so happy to be married to my best friend. TC is such a wonderful husband and father. TC's brother, James, watched our kids for us overnight on Friday so we could enjoy a little getaway. Thanks so much James! We had a great time. We stayed at the Armstrong Mansion in Salt Lake in the December room. They gave us a gift card to The Roof for $40 (though we learned later that only covered one of our buffet tickets!). The food was really good! Unfortunately my appetite still wasn't totally back to normal from my food poisoning so I feel like I didn't get my full money's worth! We checked into our hotel, then walked around Temple Square, visited the Church history and family history musuem, then enjoyed our dinner and then spent the rest of the evening relaxing in our room. We also enjoyed a nice breakfast in the morning. I loved being able to relax and be with TC. It was nice to disconnect from all our responsibilities at home!











0 comments: