Linnea Update-14 months
Linnea is now 14 months and is such a fun little girl!! She's growing up a bit too fast though! We love Linnea! At 14 months:
- Linnea no longer nurses. I weaned her about 13.5 months right before we went to Florida and I think I had a harder time than her. I was a little bit sad. She was totally fine. I even put her to bed that night and she didn't cry. She was not ready at a year but has transitioned just fine and is now taking milk.
- Linnea sleeps through the night consistently now
- Takes one nap that's about 2 to 2.5 hours usually-She is such a better sleeper than she used to be!
- Loves music (We've even seen Linnea hum "Let it Go" and throw her hands out like Elsa! which is so funny because Savanna and Clark have seen it several times but never when Linnea has been around. She's heard the song plenty of times though and probably seen that scene a couple times!)
- Loves to dance and twirl around
- Says "Ooh ooh"! and fails excitedly when she sees something she wants
- Loves to be outside
- Loves to eat! Favorite foods include yogurt, cheese, and grapes
- Loves to push around her popper toy
- Loves to pretend to sweep
- Loves to be chased
- Loves to take a bath
- Loves to wander around everywhere and get into things
- Loves to smell candles
- Loves to play with instruments
- Loves to blow kisses and wave
- Words Linnea has said (that I can think of): Mommy, Ma ma, Daddy, Da da, up, down, hi, bye bye, uh oh, boo, bath, duck, snack, snap, milk, more, please, ba (for her binky), Spenser, Papa,cheese,drink, oooooh!, nap,apple,mine,yes, ehh ehh (for no)


0 comments:
Post a Comment