Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Recent Kid Quotes

Savanna

  • "I'm really loving you today Mommy. I think I have a crush on you."
  • "Daddy I'm not kissing you on the lips because we're not in love. I love you but I'm not in love with you."
  • (While pretending to be a doctor today at the dermatologist and squeezing Clark's arm) "You have good strong muscles."
  • (While pretending at the dermatologist) "So does Clark have any allergies?"
  • "Mommy I really want you to have another baby and when you do I want it to be a boy. Clark needs a brother. And he only has girl cousins! He really needs a brother." (And no we are not trying to have another baby!)
  • "Mommy when you have another baby what if it's twins?" (I've asked her to stop saying that!!)

Clark
  • "I'm not going to do that forever!!"
  • (While opening up a present from Spenser for his birthday which was a remote control car) "I wanted a Dusty remote control plane but this is all right."
  • "Nonebody is here." (instead of nobody)
  • No I amn't. (No I'm aren't.)
  • "You can't eat me up. You can just tickle me."
  • "That's my baby sister!" (After another kid pushed Linnea down)
  • "My teeth are white and Savanna's are a little bit yellow."

0 comments: