Florida trip!
The kids and I went to Florida for 9 days from March 25th through April 3rd and had a great time! My mom was so nice to fly there and back with us. I took some medicine and it helped some on the flight!
The first day we were there on Wednesday we went to Gumbo Limbo which is a nature center. We also ate at Pizza Hut with my Uncle Pat, Aunt Ruth and their daughters. On Thursday we went to Lion Country Safari where we were able to drive through this park with animals and there were rides and a splash park. It was a lot of fun. Friday we went to the beach but this was a bit of a disappointment because we ended up not swimming because there was a strong rip tide and maniwar and the lifeguard recommended that with my kids being so little swimming wouldn't be a great idea. We still ate lunch on the beach though and the kids collected some seashells. We got ice cream that night and my cousin Alisha and her kids came over. It was great to visit with them. On Saturday we visited some friends in the morning, ate lunch at my parent's favorite place, Jersey Mike's, and then went to the Ft. Lauderdale temple open house. What a pretty temple! So excited and happy there will be a temple so close to where I grew up and the people in Southern Florida will have a temple! My dad's secretary and her husband came with us and we ate at the Cracker Barrel then my mom and I watched the Women's Conference from home. Sunday we went to church in the ward I grew up in, then we drove to a hotel in Gainesville. The next day we saw my Grandpa at his farm and then drove to Orlando. Tuesday we went to the Magic Kingdom! Wednesday we had a character breakfast then drove back to my parents' house, packed up and hung out a bit and then flew back to Utah on Thursday. It was a busy trip!!! It was a lot of fun! So glad we went. Here's some pictures to enjoy!!! If I had the time and/or energy I'd explain each one and make sure they're in order but I don't so hopefully I'll just remember all the details.


1 comments:
Looks likes like a fun trip! I can't believe how much older Linnea looks! Wish we could see you guys more often!!
Post a Comment