Clark's 4th Birthday Party
Clark had a fun Wreck it Ralph birthday party this past Saturday! He wanted a Wreck it Ralph, Planes, Frozen, Mr. Incredible, and Cars birthday party but I told him he needed to choose just one. Even as I was ordering stuff for his birthday he started to change the theme and I told him it was too late! We had a fun party and everyone that Clark invited came! Well one just came for a couple minutes and a couple had to leave early but Clark felt so loved to have his friends there! So he had a great time with his friends. It was a drop off party but a few of the moms decided to stay with their kids and I was happy for their help! We started off the party by playing a relay game where you built a tower out of boxes and then knocked them down like Wreck it Ralph. Then we made candy cars, played Freeze dance to some Wreck it Ralph songs and opened presents and ate birthday cake. It was a lot of fun and my favorite moment was at the end of the party Clark looked at his friends and with a smile on his face said, "Isn't my party fun?" Makes all the hard work worth it!


1 comments:
How fun!!
Post a Comment