Easter weekend
We had a fun Easter weekend besides me waking up with food poisoning or some sort of stomach bug yesterday. I'm doing better today but still recovering. Friday we went to the Treehouse museum. That is such a fun place. We were there for over 6 hours! We missed our friend's son's birthday party that night which I was sad about though. After the museum we ate at the Cracker Barrel on the way home. The kids love it there. My camera died so here's a few of the pictures I got but TC got a lot more on his phone. Then Saturday TC worked on a lot of yard work, I took the kids to the community Easter egg hunt and to see the Easter bunny, then we did hair cuts and errands in the afternoon. Sunday the kids enjoyed their Easter baskets, finding Easter eggs, decorating eggs and enjoying an Easter feast with our family and TC's brother, James. Church was also wonderful! The Spirit was so strong and I felt so strongly the Spirit testifying to me that Jesus was resurrected and lives and we can all live again! Hope you all had a wonderful Easter!


0 comments:
Post a Comment