Clark update- 9 months
So our little Clark is already 9 months! What a cute little guy he is. Clark still loves his food though apparently there are some things that will decrease his appetite mainly the stomach flu. But after a week he was back to eating just as much. Clark is starting to army crawl and get up on his knees but still is not officially crawling. Clark also has one little tooth on the bottom. He is actually like his sister was as a baby and loves to walk. He always wants us to hold his hands and walk around the house with him. He also loves to stand whenever possible so he is loving his musical table that he got from Christmas. A new obsession he has developed this last month which we find funny is doors. He will plunge to the ground when you are holding him when he sees a door and loves to stand and play with it. He also loves to jump (well get us to jump him up and down). He still continues to be quite a mama's boy and will cry when someone takes him from me. I find this quality of his adorable at times and annoying at others. When we went miniature golfing with my family over Christmas he would scream every time someone took him from me so I could golf (that was one of the times it was more annoying. He usually will do better with TC but TC did not go with us because he was not feeling well from the stomach flu that day). Anyway, but it is fun that he loves me! He also thinks Savanna is hilarious and will laugh a lot at all the little things she does. We love our little guy!
Oh and here are his 9 month stats: Height: 29 inches- 97th percentile Weight: 24 pounds 4 ounces-97th percentile Head circumference: 18.5 inches-97th percentile
He is healthy and doing well though I know this is crazy because he is so big but I was a little bit concerned about his weight because when I took him 3 weeks ago for an ear infection he was the same weight but he had his clothes on that time and he got the stomach flu the week after Christmas so I think he lost some weight and gained it back. I was just surprised that he was the same weight as he was three weeks ago but I'm sure it was most likely from the flu. He had a decreased appetite and diarrhea for a week. I know I'm such a worry wart. The doctor assured me his weight gain is just fine but I still am talking about it!


0 comments:
Post a Comment