Monday, January 24, 2011

Savanna's Gym class

So Savanna takes Little Gym classes and she loves it. She finished up the parent child class semester and now will be going to a class all by herself since she is 3. I have been taking her since she was about 20 months old so it is kind of sad that she will be going all by herself now! I do get to watch through glass from the outside waiting room but still. It's not the same! We will see how she does on her own. She is doing great in Primary but I think she may be a little nervous to go to class on her own. Anyway, here are some pictures of her last day of class where she is showing off her skills. I also had some videos I wanted to put up here but having issues with it. Grr! Even TC has not been able to figure it out and he is a computer genius! Oh well hopefully eventually I can put some cute videos up here.

0 comments: