Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Savanna's Princess Party!!

So Savanna had a fun princess party this past Saturday! A lot of her friends and their parents (our friends) were able to come to the party and we had a great time. Cinderella made a short visit ( we booked it through Princess Parties and she did a great job!) She came in and sang some songs, read a story and took pictures with all the kids. Then I read a cute little Cinderella story that my parents got Savanna for Christmas where the book is actually printed with Savanna's name and some other information in the story. SO cute! Then we ate princess cake and opened presents (though I put on the invitation not to bring presents but all our friends are so nice and did anyway!) Anyway, TC's sister, April, took a lot of pictures so I will have to put those on here later but here are some of the ones we took. It was a really fun party!

0 comments: