Monday, January 31, 2011

Great Music

So I love everything about music-listening to it, making music, dancing (though not as talented in this department), etc. Plus I have a bit of an obsessive personality so therefore when I hear a song that I LOVE I want to listen to it over and over and over again. I think Savanna has also inherited this quality. "Play that song again Mommy!" Anyway, just thought I would journal and document some of my favorite songs right now and allow you the opportunity to check them out as well since I obviously think they are really awesome! Most of them are quite popular now so you have probably heard them and YES they are mostly country. (If you feel like dissing country music don't do it here! That includes you TC! I LOVE COUNTRY!) And if you are ever at home bored with your kids having dance parties is something we love to do in this house! Anyway, here are the GREATEST SONGS ON THE RADIO right now: 1. Back to December:Taylor Swift 2. Mama's Song: Carrie Underwood 3. Undo It: Carrie Underwood 4. You're Gonna Miss This: Trace Adkins 5. It Wont' Be Like This for Long: Darius Rucker 6. I See the Light: Mandy Moore and Zachary Levi (from the movie, Tangled) 7. Forever: Chris Brown 8. Smile: Uncle Kracker 9. Hello World: Lady Antebellum 10. Lucky: Jason Mraz and Colbie Colbait (Marisha, you got me hooked on this one. I listen to it over and over again on that c.d. you got us for Christmas. Thanks!) Ok I could go on but I'll leave it at that.

0 comments: