Savanna update-3 years old
So I realized that I did not do an update of our cute little girl when she turned 3! This picture is what Savanna was doing during nap time the other day. She took a marker from a Toy Story activity book she got from Christmas and wrote all over her face! Thank goodness it is washable. Savanna does and says the funniest things lately! We love our little girl. She is becoming quite the big girl. She knows how to dress herself and brush her own teeth (when she wants to). She knows all her numbers up to 10, most of her shapes, can read some words and can count to about 13. Savanna's favorite things right now are Toy Story, princesses, jumping, gym class, and animals. Savanna is a good big sister to Clark most of the time and is becoming a good helper. She likes to help cook dinner, sweep the floor and fold the laundry.
We took Savanna and Clark to their well check ups today.
Here are Savanna's stats: Weight: 38.2 pounds-97th percentile Height: 39.5 inches-97th percentile
Here are some funny things Savanna has said lately. Hope you get a good laugh.
*Me: "What are you doing Savanna?" Savanna:"I'm just thinking."
*"I'm getting bigger and bigger and then I'll be grown up!"
*"I don't want Clark to look at me." (when she is in a bad mood)
* while helping me sweep the floor "We have a little bit of a dirty house Mommy. I'll get the crumbs. April will be so happy when she comes that the floor is clean. She will be really happy about that."
* while sweeping the floor Me: "Savanna, you are Mommy's little helper!" Savanna: "No, Mommy I'm your little BIG helper!"
*Me: "Would you be really excited if you got to meet Cinderella one day?" (I'm trying to make sure she is not going to be scared when Cinderella comes to her birthday party.) Savanna: "Yes I would. Is Cinderella coming to my birthday party?" Me: "Yes actually she is." Savanna: "Is she bringing her prince?"
*Waking up from her nap three days in a row "Mommy can we go to Dinseyland now?"
*"Mommy I have a big bum like you." Uh, thanks?
* THIS WAS ALMOST TOO INAPPROPRIATE TO PUT ON HERE BUT IT IS SO FUNNY I COULD NOT RESIST! "Mommy, I'm getting a big chest. Maybe I can feed Clark from your boobs." HA!
What a fun little girl. We look forward to enjoying this year with our three year old.



0 comments:
Post a Comment