Tuesday, January 31, 2012

More Savanna Quotes

Ok so this girl has been cracking me up lately and has been saying the funniest and sweetest things. I just had to share more. She still has her whiny, annoying moments like most kids I am loving Savanna being 4! She is very sweet, inquisitive, and says what is on her mind. I sure love her!

  • "Mommy is Satan trying to kill us?"
  • "Mommy what is the name of that guy in the war in heaven?"
  • "Mommy you are beautiful!"
  • "Mommy you are the most beautiful girl in the whole world!"
  • "Mommy you are so sweet to us."
  • "Mommy aren't you lovely?"
  • "Mommy that necklace is just the right touch!"
  • "Mommy that is a cute outfit you picked out for Clark!"
  • "Your outfit is so cute Mommy!"
  • "Mommy I love you!"
  • "Mommy if I have a CTR ring and I'm about to hit Clark and I see my ring then I will not hit him. That is Choosing the Right!"
  • "Mommy tomorrow I will choose the right. I will help fold the laundry, do the dishes, make dinner. That is choosing the right!"
  • "Mommy tomorrow if I ask you to watch a movie and you say no. I'll say, 'Ok. I will just play with my toys.' That is choosing the right!"
  • "Mommy I helped Clark on the trampoline. That is choosing the right!"
  • "Mommy if we do not choose the right we will turn into bad guys."
  • "I love my little brother."

1 comments:

Youngberg Family said...

Lol! Cute! I wonder what the Primary theme for this year is... :)