What a guy!
I just had to take time to brag about my wonderful husband. The kids seem to get most of the attention on this blog but I am grateful to TC for everything he does for our family. He works hard aand is a positive person who is most often in a good mood. Yesterday I was very appreciative of him. I drove down to Provo to volunteer to make calls for the Mitt Romney campaign to Florida voters (GO MITT! PLEASE GET FLORIDA!) and on the way phone Clark threw up all over himself. He seems totally fine now so I think he just got car sick. He was looking at a book and he has thrown up in the car once before awhile ago. Anyway, by the time TC got home I had gotten Clark's clothes and blanket in the washer and was giving him a bath. TC came home and told me he would take care of cleaning up the car and the car seat (and the diaper bag that also was affected). It took him about an hour but when he was finished he came in smiling and asked if I was upset that it took so long! I said, "Of course not!" The only half complaint he uttered was "The joys of parenting huh?" I love you TC! I wish I was more like you in a lot of ways but I guess we complement each other well right.


0 comments:
Post a Comment