Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Proof that TC and I have become political...

Here is a picture that Savanna drew in Primary this past Sunday. When we asked her who the people were in the picture this is what she said. (From left to right: Clark, Daddy, Savanna, Mommy, and Mitt Romney). Ha Ha, we just cracked up. The funny thing is that we don't even watch the debates with her. We watch them at night after her and Clark are asleep but apparently we must talk about Mitt Romney a lot for him to appear in her family portrait... And while I am thinking about how hilarious Savanna is here are a few more funny/cute things she has said in the last few days.

  • (When she came down from her nap and saw Newt Gingrich talking on the debate) "He looks mean. I don't like that mean prophet. Push him down so he'll stop talking." (LOL-I'm guessing she thought he was a prophet because the debate looked like general conference?)
  • "You are the best mom!"
  • "Clark I am older than you! I am 4 and you are only 21 months."
  • (When she shut her door with Woody in there) "Mommy I think Woody is alive in there."
  • "Mommy Woody does not have a spirit. But in Toy Story he does have a spirit."
  • (One night when I was going to the church for enrichment) "Mommy I don't want you to go. I want to be a family."
  • "Mommy, Jesus gave us a family. He gave you a family. He gave me a family and he gave Clark a family."
  • "Mommy does April have any babies yet?" (about TC's sister who got married a month ago.)
  • "Mommy your belly looks huge when you were pregnant with me!"
  • "Mommy I want a sister because I already have a brother. When you have another baby please make sure it is a sister." (And no still no big announcement there. Savanna has just been wanting a sister for awhile.)
  • "Mommy how are you going to get two babies in your tummy?" (Again not sure where the twin thing comes from either. I think because one of my good friends, Cassie, had twins and we all went to the baby blessing. It is ever since then that she will randomly say something about me having two babies.)

4 comments:

Amy said...

Hahaha...the political picture and comment from Savanna are so funny and cute! She says such sweet things, too!

Klin said...

She is a keeper. How cute is all that? I love that she wants you make sure your next baby is a sister. Like you can control that! LOL

And mitt is in your family now? Does he know this? Too cute.

Aleta said...

That's funny! Also, don't you have that Mitt Romney bobble head? Maybe that's another reason he's now part of your family portrait.

Youngberg Family said...

Oh man! You gotta love that kid!