Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Celebrating

So to celebrate TC's birthday him and I went out on a date on Friday night to see Mission Impossible 4 at the dollar theater. It was actually really good. I was suprised that I liked it as much as I did. Of course it helps that I can ask TC a million questions about what is going on and he is patient with me and answers all of them (I never follow action movies that well. I just can never understand why everyone is killing each other...) Then Saturday we went to lunch at Rodozzio's Grill. The kids loved it. Savanna thought it was so cool that they kept bringing us more and more meat. I thought it was really good too. It is very similar to Tucano's. The highlight of our lunch was when Clark was choking and then barfed on the table. Gotta love kids!

Clark and TC enjoying their lunch
Savanna's new thing is to bury Clark in toys all around him so he can't get out. I just thought I would throw that picture in here because I thought it was cute. Clark thinks it is funny too.

0 comments: