More Savanna Quotes
Ugh, it is has been a rough week. Clark had bronchilatis and is doing better now but now Savanna is sick with croup. She has been healthy for awhile so I guess I should not complain I just hate hearing her cough and having to keep them isolated. Poor little things! Anyway I decided to post a few Savanna quotes to cheer me up.
- "Mommy after I'm 4 I'll be 5, then 6,7,8,9,10,11 and then 12! And then I will be a missionary."
- (While going into Wal Mart and I was not wearing a coat.) Me: "Savanna put your coat on please." Savanna: "No Mommy. Kids follow their mommies and daddies and you are not wearing a coat so I am not wearing one. Kids look to their mommies and daddies about what to do."
- Me: "You kids are so cute." Savanna:"Yes but we will grow up and then we will never be cute again."
- "Kids love their moms more when they are sick."
- "I miss my dad."
And here is a couple funny things Clark has said lately. I love how much he wants to be like Savanna and anything she says or does he says Clark (whatever it is) too!"
- (When Clark combs his hair) "Hair crazy!"
- "I miss Dad too."
- "I want cheese too."
- "Like mine too?"
- "Dance Cars first." (when we have dance parties he always wants us to put Cars on to dance to first.
Love these kids! Even when they are sick they are usually happy and still a lot of fun.


0 comments:
Post a Comment