Monday, March 5, 2012

More Savanna Quotes

  • (While driving in the car and Clark would not share his car with her) "CLARK! YOU ARE NOT LISTENING TO JESUS!"
  • "Mommy I love you a hundred."
  • "Mommy I love you more than you love me."
  • "Kids love their mommies."
  • (Laughing) "Mommy you are so cute. You make me laugh."
  • (Background: The other night I was babysitting my friend's kids that we do a swap with and I was reading the book "I Love You Forever" to her kids and Savanna. For those of you unfamiliar with that book it is a tear jerker! I ended up crying while I read it to them and explained to Savanna how I was not crying because I was sad but because I love her a lot. Anyway so the next night this is what she said.) "Mommy you make me cry. I cry because I am happy."
  • (In her prayer last night) "Please bless me to be nice to my brother and my sister. Well I don't have a sister. Please bless us to get one."
  • "Clark is not making good choices today but I am. He is just not making good choices."
  • (When she came down from her nap the yesterday and saw TC and I watching American Idol and saw the contestants sitting on those weird stools they have.) "Why are they sitting on a toilet?"

LOVE THIS GIRL!

0 comments: