Happy Birthday TC!
Happy Birthday to our wonderful husband and father, TC! We hope he is having a great day! (We have not seen him yet since he leaves so early for work). TC did not want a party with friends this year but just wanted to go to Red Mango which we did last night. He told me not to get him a cake or a present (he bought himself something online). So we made him cards and I made him vouchers for different things (ie: playing a nerdy game with him, taking out the trash for a week, not bugging him about his beard for a week (I DON'T LIKE IT!) Anyway and TC gets up super early tomorrow for work (4 a.m. because he teaches classes tomorrow) so we decided to go on a date for his birthday this weekend instead of tonight. So not sure how we will celebrate tonight.... Anyway, Happy Birthday TC! We love you!


1 comments:
THANKS for posting. I love to read about the things you guys are doing, and how the kids are growing!
Post a Comment