Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Clark Update-23 Months

I can't believe the next time that I post an update about Clark he will be 2! That is just crazy! We are loving our little Clark!! He is such a fun little boy! Clark is generally very happy and loves to laugh and make other people laugh. He is full of energy and is always on the go. He continues to love to dance, sing, play with his sister, and still has an obsession with cars and any type of vehicle. He has gotten more into books lately and loves to be read to and will sit still for a longer period of time to listen to a book. Savanna seems to be the person he likes to read to him the most. Clark's recent accomplishments include: counting to ten and being able to partially undress himself. He also is beginning to recognize gender. We are working on colors but he still hasn't grasped it. His speech has also taken off! He is talking up a storm and putting words together left and right. He even talks in little sentences sometimes. Here are some of the things we have heard him say recently: "Whoa Ashley!" (To me when I took a big bite of yogurt). "I need that!" "Clark funny. Mommy funny too. Daddy funny too. Adas (Savanna) funny too." Me: "Do you want to play with your toys?" Clark: "No I just eat now." "Big tracks!" "Candy now!" "Car pajamas" "I love Mama." "I love you." "I love Dada." "I love Adas." "Clark have cheese too." "Clark boy." "No No!" (This gets old.) "Out Mommy!" (As he closes the door while he and Savanna are playing." "Clark have juice please." "Little baby" "Mommy ok?" (when I hurt myself) *There are much much more but I'm having a hard time thinking of them because Savanna is not napping today and keeps saying "Two more minutes Mommy! Please read to me!"

0 comments: