Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Girl's Night!

I was able to have a really fun girl's night last Thursday with some friends of mine. TC and I have season passes to the Pioneer Theater Company because we got them for SUPER cheap through TC's work because the CEO of his company is on the Board of Directors at Pioneer Theater Company. Anyway the show that was schedule this past Thursday was Emma and we had two extra tickets because there were a couple of shows this season which would be considered rated R if they were movies and so we chose not to see those and in exchange we received extra tickets for two shows. Well anyway it was supposed to be a date night but our friends who were going with us kids ended up being sick so long story short it ended up being a girls night out and it was so fun!! I took three friends from my neighborhood with me and then met my friend, Tiffany, and her sister there. (Tiffany also has season tickets). (TC wasn't too broken up about it since it was a play based on a Jane Austen book...and he had some guy friends over the next night to watch a movie). We rode the Trax up since it was supposed to snow and I think that was a good idea. When we got out of the play the snow was coming down like crazy and I was really glad not to be driving in it! (We did end up covered in snow because it took us about 5 minutes to walk from the theater to the train station.) The play was so good too! Very well done. I absolutely love Jane Austen!

Here is a picture of us on the train on the way up to the play: From left to right (sort of)-Andrea, Libby, Mila and Me
On the way home (you can see some of the snow on us): Me, Mila, Libby, and Andrea

0 comments: