Monday, April 11, 2011

Clark's birthday party

So here are some fun pictures that April, TC's sister, took for us from Clark's birthday party on Saturday. Thanks April! You got some really cute ones! We had a fun get together with some family and friends on Saturday. Clark had fun getting into his cake and having everyone dance around with him to Mickey Mouse's Happy Birthday song! Anyway, we are so happy to have our little guy! Also thanks to my mom who helped a lot with the party. She flew home today and we are going to miss having her around!

Savanna "helped" Clark blow out his candles
Dancing with Mommy
Hamming it up for the camera
I love cake!
w
"I'm a stud aren't I?"
Waving goodbye to the guests
"I think I'm done with this hat."
"What is Daddy so excited about?"
Yeah for me! I'm one!
"I'm not sure what all this fuss is about but it sure is fun!"
Clark being silly with Aunt April.
Clark playing with his new toy.
Savanna posing in her new dress that my mom got her. (She thinks she is Cinderella when she wears it and sings over and over again, "Cinderelly, Cinderelly night and day it's Cinderelly. Wash the dishes, do the laundry".)

2 comments:

Youngberg Family said...

Holy cuteness! That looked like such a fun party - and that picture of all of you is awesome! Pure fun!

Robnz Fam said...

Oh my goodness Ashley. He is SOOO cute!!! And Savannah is seriously getting so big.