Registered for a Half Marathon-I'm going to do it!
So some of you may remember that one of my New Year's Resolutions is to run a half marathon. Well my goal was to do the Utah Valley Half Marathon in June but I think I may be pushing it since I have not started training yet. I still have been exercising regularly but doing more weight training and not running yet. TC's work schedule is pretty packed and it would be really hard for me to get out and find time to run for a long period of time right now because I really can't take the kids with me since I only have a one child jogging stroller. But anyway, I did register for the Salt Lake Half Marathon on September 3rd! I found a 10 week training program and I'm going to start running again. This has been a goal of mine for a long time and I'm really excited about it! For some reason I've felt intimidated by it even though I've run 5 k's and 10 k's in the past and ran cross country in high school. But I can do it! Running is more mental than physical! Wish me luck!


3 comments:
Wahoo! Good luck!
Good for you! I'm excited to hear how it all goes!
Good Luck! You will be great!
Post a Comment