Back to some Summer Fun
So my kids are better now so we are trying to pack in some summer fun before it passes. I love fall. It is my favorite time of the year but I really do not want to let go of summer yet. The pool in our community is only open for another week! Anyway, but here are some pictures from when we went to the aviary last night as a family and then this morning we went to Farm Country at Thanksgiving Point with TC's sister, April. I love taking my kids to these things because they are always excited and have a great time. Savanna is so fun because no matter what we do she always seems to have a great time. She is such a fun little girl and so easy to please. Oh and I also just some other cute pictures from when TC's family was here last week.
Helping Grandma-Savanna loved having her grandma around. The night she left she was crying and saying "My grandma please do not leave!" Sad but cute.
Savanna and Clark with Aunt April and Cricket-one of their favorite people and their favorite dog.
At the Aviary-Savanna fed these South American birds and was not too scared when one of them landed on her to eat. She did not really want any others to land on her after that though.


0 comments:
Post a Comment