Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Recent Fun

We've been having a fun summer! I can't believe that it will be over in not too long. I'm in denial! Besides swimming a lot, going to the park,etc here are some other fun stuff we have been up to. *Was able to see my good friend, Cassie's, beautiful twin girls blessed. Unfortunately I forgot my camera that day. Now Savanna keeps telling me "I want you to have two babies like Cassie." Thanks Cass! I guess you make it look easy.

*Was able to see TC's sister, Marisha, and her husband again the day before her birthday and have a little cake for her. (Savanna made her wear the birthday hat).

*Rode the Trax for the first time. The kids had a blast!

    *Took advantage of the $2 dollars Tuesday at Thanksgiving Point in August and went to the dinosaur museum. We are hoping to get to the Farm Country and Gardens as well before the end of the month.

    Savanna was able to have a sleep over with Aunt April. She wins the coolest aunt award for sure! Went to the Parade of Homes and saw the famous "UP" house from the Disney movie. It was really cool! *Went to a barbecue for TC's work this past weekend. It was fun to meet people TC works with and it was a fun park so the kids loved playing on the playground. *TC's parents and brother, James came for a visit. It was a lot of fun. Unfortunately this was about one of the only pictures I took. Savanna keeps asking when Grandma and Grandpa are coming back.
  • I did an enrichment presentation on mental health and it was so fun! I was nervous at first but once I got going it was just wonderful to share something I'm so passionate about. I love being at home with my kids but I do miss working in my field so it was so fun share this presentation with friends in my ward.
I hope you all are enjoying your summer as well!

0 comments: