Recent Savanna Quotes
So sorry if you are getting sick of these posts about all the cute things Savanna are saying but she has been saying some really funny stuff lately and do I not want to forget any of it. So here are a few more so I can read them again later and get a good laugh.
- Savanna: "Mommy do Nana and Papa want a baby? Are they going to get a baby soon?"Me: "No Savanna. They have already had all their kids so now they get to have grandchildren. Savanna:"Then what about a dog?"
- (To me) "I have a Mommy. She is really cute and funny and she takes care of me. You are a pretty little girl named Mom."
- (At the aviary last night) TC: "Savanna do not feed those gold fish to the ducks." Savanna: "I'm not feeding the gold fish to the ducks. I am feeding the gold fish to myself."
- (One morning to me at breakfast. A little background. We usually shop at Wal Mart and the 1% milk has a blue cap but the other day TC picked up some milk for us at Harmon's and the 1% milk there has a green cap.) "Mommy, Daddy got milk for me with a green cap instead of a blue cap isn't that crazy? Why did he do that? That is just crazy."
- "I get to watch a movie today because I have a sickness."
- (Saturday morning she woke up earlier right as I was leaving to run) "Mommy you really need to go running. You should really go. Daddy and I are going to watch a movie." (Ha ha she knows that TC will let her watch a movie more easily than me. She wanted me out of there before I decided not to let her watch a movie.)
- "Mommy we can't go anywhere because someone will get my sickness."


0 comments:
Post a Comment