Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Recent Savanna Quotes

  • Me: "Hurry up going to the bathroom Savanna I'm about to pee my pants." (while waiting for her to go to the bathroom in her bathroom. I can't remember why I didn't go in ours. But anyway, bladder control after two kids is not always the best...) Savanna:" You are not going to pee your pants Mommy. You will pee your skirt. Why did you call your skirt pants?" (I was wearing a skirt.)
  • (While out at a restaurant on an outing with her Aunt April) April:"Can you give her half apple juice and half water?" Savanna:"Yeah because if I have apple juice without water I will have diarrhea."
  • (Savanna has recently been calling TC by his name sometimes instead of Daddy for some reason) TC's dad: "Why do you call him TC?" Savanna: "Because that is his name." (Duh Grandpa!-lol)
  • (After finding a bug in the house): "I think the bug thinks this is his house. Why does he want to live here?"
  • Me: "You love going on trips to Wal Mart huh?" Savanna:"I do not go on trips to Wal Mart. We go on trips to Montana."
  • (While at the doctor and while the doctor could hear her): "I peed on the floor in here before." (And she is right. I can't believe she remembers that but about July of last year when she had only been potty trained for a couple of weeks she peed all over the floor in that very same room and she remembered.)
  • (While on Trax): "Look Mommy a porta (spelling?) potty!" (She is obsessed with finding porta potties when we drive around and she saw one on the trax a couple weeks ago.) A man sitting near us (laughing): "Most kids look for horses!"
  • "Isn't that a good idea?" (said after she thinks she has come up with something brilliant)
  • "Let's do it!' (when she is ready to do something)
  • "Okay Mommy I'm ready to go to our neighbor's house." (I turn around and she has three of my sports bras on.)
What a fun little girl!

0 comments: