Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Savanna's Surprise

So yesterday for our Family Home Evening activity we drove to get Savanna a surprise and she was really pleased to see it was a new bike! She has been interested in having a bike ever since she tried out her friend, Elle's, when we were at their house. TC really like this one because he thought it was really cute and more unique than some other ones he had seen. The seat also can be raised so hopefully it will last for a bit. We really do not get our kids toys except for their birthdays and Christmas but with Savanna's being so close to Christmas sometimes we splurge in the summer and get her one thing. So here is our little splurge and she is really excited to try it out this afternoon (It cost $30 so it was a pretty good deal). It will be fun to teach her how to ride a bike though I think she is too young to learn how to ride without training wheels right now. Or maybe not. When do kids learn how to ride a bike? I guess I'm not completely sure.

4 comments:

Youngberg Family said...

Sweet bike!

Grace said...

That is a sweet bike. I still need to get one for Evie, but I don't want to get a princess one, so I am still looking. I learned to ride without training wheels when I was 5 but my brother, who had to do everything I did, was quick to follow. He would have been 3.

Amy said...

How fun! What a cool bike!

Devin, Naomi and Spencer said...

Thats awesome. I have heard of kids 3-6 riding two wheelers. I have a cousin who could do it at 2 so their you go. What a fun activitly for her for the summer!

Miss you Naomi