I love Children's Tylenol!
Dear Makers of Tylenol, Thank you for your service to the mothers of the world. My poor little boy has been sick with hand foot and mouth (yes I did have to look it up on the internet) and was handling it ok until yesterday afternoon when he woke up from his nap absolutely hysterical. When my own comfort, food, etc, would not come through you, Tylenol, were there for me and my little boy. A half an hour after giving him Tylenol he was able to eat well, drink, and was happy and running around. I try not to overuse you, Tylenol, but when I do have to you always come through. When my kids are feeling crummy, you make them feel better. When they are feverish, you temporarily take it away. So to the wonderful inventors of Tylenol I thank you for providing relief for my little son and for me, a desperate mother who was not sure how to find relief for her little boy. I and I'm sure many other mothers sincerely thank you. Signed, One Grateful Mother


0 comments:
Post a Comment