Clark update-18 months
(Savanna took this picture.)
So Clark is a year and a half. Crazy. I know I say this almost every time I do an update but seriously where does the time go? Clark is a joy to have in our family and we love our little man! He is so happy and it is so easy to make him laugh. He laughs and giggles every day and it is so fun. He continues to say lots of words and is starting to put more words together and try to form more complete thoughts. Last night he said "cup juice" and today he told me "more cheese" for the macaroni and cheese. Some of his new favorite words are garage, noodles, and Cricket. He has really been into saying uh oh lately too and will always say "bye bye" to everyone we see. He also likes to use the word no or shake his head vigorously from side to side when he does not want something. He also will respond yes to questions sometimes which is really cute. He loves to tell us what Savanna does and will imitate her all the time. He thinks she is just hilarious. It is fun to watch them interact. He is very good at following commands and will say or do just about anything you ask him to. He seems to understand quite a bit because when we tell him to do something he seems to know what to do. We have also noticed that his concentration and focus have increased over the past month. He actually will sit now for more than 5 seconds with a toy or a book. He loves to play with his Lego blocks, his cars and his puzzles. Clark still loves music and loves to sing and dance. Clark also started taking music class this month and seems to be enjoying that though he is much more observant that I thought. He more watches and listens than participates. Savanna comes as well and she was like this as a baby but now she participates and sings and dances.So I did end up taking Clark to his 18 month check up yesterday because I had some time in the morning and he is doing well. Here are his stats. He is still really big!
Weight: 29 pounds 12 ounces-97%
Height: 35 inches-Off the charts
Head Circumference: 19.5 centimeters (or is it inches-I can't remember-lol)-95%
We love our little Clark!!


1 comments:
Wow! 18 Months?!?! Really? That is crazy! Time is just flying! He seems like such a sweet boy! He is also almost as tall and weighs almost as much as Ruby....now that is crazy!
Post a Comment