Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Halloween Fun

So we or should I mostly have a really fun weekend. I went out both Friday and Saturday night without my kids. I can't remember the last time I did that. I must admit I felt a bit guilty (IMAGINE THAT?) spoiling myself like that but it was a lot of fun. Friday night TC and I splurge and went to the Cheesecake Factory (though we did have a gift card so maybe it isn't splurging) and then went to the ballet to see Dracula. It was really good though I have to admit that I do like musicals and plays better than the ballet. I enjoy ballets but not quite as much as plays or musicals. Then Saturday night I went to see Thriller with a couple friends of mine. That was a lot of fun. It is really funny. Then TC bought a pumpkin carving kit at Target on Saturday night when I was at Thriller so Sunday Savanna carved a pumpkin. It took her about an hour but she carved a nice cat into her pumpkin with TC's help of course.

0 comments: