Clark's First day of Nursery
So with Clark being 18 months old now he attended nursery for the first time this past Sunday (though TC did take him for a few minutes a couple of weeks ago). Anyway, he loved it! I stayed there for a couple minutes just to see how he was doing and he went off and happily played with the other kids and with all the toys. So I snuck out and peaked through the window at him a couple of times and he was doing fine. It is nice to be able to attend my classes without any kids with me but I was a bit sentimental about my baby being old enough for nursery!! And he was quite the entertainer in Sunday school and Relief Society (saying cars through the whole closing prayer one day in Sunday school and going up and trying to pull the table cloth off in the Relief Society room repeatedly...those are just a couple of examples). But anyway when we picked him up the teachers said he did great and when we asked him how he liked nursery he just kept saying "cars, cars" over and over again. Apparently he played with cars! We love our little boy. He is growing up so fast but we will try to enjoy our kid free time in our classes at church while we can until the next little one comes along (again no big announcement yet but I will at least tell you that we do want to have 1-2 more kids. I'm stuck between having 3 or 4 kids. Both sound like a lot to me!)


0 comments:
Post a Comment