Corn Bellies
So we headed to Corn bellies last night at Thanksgiving Point. It was so much fun! They seriously have more and more stuff every year. I would highly recommend going if you live in Utah. It is definitely worth the money. They have a bunch of wooden toy structures this year which the kids loved. Then they had the jumping pillows, bounce houses, slides from hay, cow train rides, hay ride, lighted Halloween jack-o-lanterns, pig races, the corn maze and much more. TC even rode the mechanical bull. We were there for 3 hours and we did not even do everything we wanted to. Savanna and I have season passes though so we are going to go back. We had a fantastic time!


3 comments:
HOW FUN! We miss you guys. That would have been awesome to see TC ride the mechanical bull! Oh and btw that rocking chair is HUGE!!!
You guys do the coolest things with your kids! That looks like so much fun! And that massive rocking chair picture is awesome!
Thanks for posting. I love to read your comments and see the pictures.
Post a Comment