Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

So we made our annual trip to the pumpkin patch on Monday night. We had a great time. I really do love this time of year! I just love the holidays! (Yes Nate (Candace's husband) I can hear you making fun of me right now!-lol) This place where we go to is so fun because they have a hay ride, a small corn maze and even some animals. The kids had a great time especially Savanna. She just gets into everything and gets excited about going and doing fun family activities. I wonder who she gets that from...at least some of my good traits are rubbing off on her.
Coloring one of her pumpkins after we got home. (TC and I are not into the whole cutting the jack-o-lantern thing-imagine that? I'm just so good at making things look artistic and beautiful. Haha-just kidding. Maybe when she is older and realizes that all her friends have cooler pumpkins than her we will succumb and actually make a jack-o-lantern but for now she is totally content with coloring her pumpkins.)
Picking out the perfect pumpkins (We ended up getting two good size ones and three little ones.)
Going on a hay ride
Riding on the tractors

2 comments:

Candace said...

LOL! Nate turned to me with a gleam in his eye and said, "I love the holidays!" at least three weeks ago. :) You should be proud to be part of an enduring inside joke in our family.

Marisha & Forrest said...

FUN!!! Btw TC looks dang good =)